Jumia

March 20, 2015

Jennifer Lopez is a Huge Fan of Rihanna

J'LO

The 45-year-old singer became firm friends with Rihanna, 27, after they both voiced characters on new movie Home. And after Rihanna expressed an interest in recording a track with Jennifer, the Jenny From the Block star has revealed her thoughts on a collaboration.

"I'm a huge Rihanna fan…and I feel like she's such a girl's girl, which I love, because I'm a girl's girl and she seems very sweet," Jennifer told E! News. "And I love the edginess about her and I think she did a really great job in this film."

Asked if she would like to work with Rihanna musically, Jennifer replied: “Absolutely! Who wouldn't?!"

Rihanna

Rihanna wasn't the only star Jennifer waxed lyrical about during her chat with E!. She also opened up about her admiration for Demi Lovato, saying the 22-year-old is “beyond her years”. "We met and hit it off and just kind of kept in touch," she said. "She's an amazing girl and I love her. You can't explain why you just hit it off with someone because I met a lot of people in the industry…but she's so beyond her years, she's such a smart girl and very deep and soulful, which you can hear in her music and in her voice. And I just enjoy spending time with her. We don't get to spend a lot of time together, it's once in a while here and there, but we always have a fun time."

No comments: